When it comes to your oral health, you want a dental team that will put you first. That’s what you will find at Reedley Dental Care. We’re excited to offer you a wide range of dental services to treat your smile – and the smiles of your whole family! We welcome you to our blog and can’t wait to share dental health tips, updates about our office, and more.
Call today at 559-638-3611 to schedule an appointment with our team. We can’t wait to meet you!
Discover Patient-Centered Oral Care
Whatever condition your smile is in, we want to ensure you enjoy a healthy and beautiful smile for years. Collectively, our dental team has extensive experience treating smiles in the Reedley area, and our patients keep coming back thanks to our comprehensive care. Our services include:
- Preventive Care – You can keep dental problems at bay with preventive care including cleanings and exams, dental sealants, fluoride treatments, and more. We even offer mouthguards to protect your smile while playing sports or from TMJ symptoms like teeth grinding.
- Cosmetic Services – There’s no shame in wanting a beautiful smile! We have several ways for you to improve your grin including teeth whitening, orthodontics, tooth bonding, and more. We can do a complete transformation with a smile makeover!
- Restorative Care – If you have damaged or diseased teeth, we’ll repair your smile with restorative options including fillings, root canals, crowns and bridges, and more.
- Dental Implants – Missing several teeth? It’s time to enjoy a complete smile with our dental implants.
- Dental Emergencies – If you have a dental emergency, we offer same-day appointments for our patients so you can get out of pain and move on with your life.
- Oral Surgery – From tooth extraction to preparing your mouth for implants, you’ll find everything you need right here in our office for your dental surgery.
You can relax in knowing that we use research-backed treatment methods to care for our patients along with the most up-to-date technology. We also offer ways for you to remain comfortable during your procedure with pillows and blankets as well as safe and gentle sedation.
Best of all, you can schedule an appointment for your entire family for our office! We love caring for patients of all ages, so whether your child is just getting their new tooth, or you have a family member in need of dentures, we have something for everyone.